As technology continues to advance, consumers are becoming more and more conscious of their purchasing decisions. Switching from single-use disposables to reusable products can be a great way to reduce waste and save money in the long run. The same is true for CBD vape pens. However, with so many options on the market it’s hard to know which is best for your lifestyle; will you go disposable or refillable?
When deciding whether disposable or refillable products are the right option for you, it's important to weigh the pros and cons of each. Disposable products often require less upfront investment and can be quickly disposed of when finished with them, so they can be extremely convenient, especially with the release of big disposable vapes such as a 3500 puff disposable vape by orange county. However, the cost associated with constantly buying new disposables can add up over time and disposables create a lot of waste that harms the environment. By contrast, refillable products allow you to invest once in a product that is typically made from higher quality materials and will last much longer. Refillables also help reduce waste generated by frequently replacing single-use items, helping us all become more sustainable consumers. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide which type of product makes the most sense based on your lifestyle and budget.
Convenience can play a major role in helping you save time and money. For instance, with the help of online ordering, you can purchase products without ever leaving your house. This helps cut down on both gas costs to get to a store and also saves time since you don't need to stand in line or try to find what you're looking for among crowded shelves. Additionally, many stores offer loyalty programs and discounts that incentivize customers to shop there instead of elsewhere, giving shoppers access to exclusive deals they wouldn't have otherwise. Convenience can be an effective way to help save those extra pennies while still getting the items needed.
The environmental impact of disposable vs refillable items is staggering. Disposable full-spectrum CBD vaping products create a horrific amount of waste that harms the environment and needlessly uses up natural resources. Refillable items are much more eco-friendly and are usually much cheaper to purchase in the long run. With refillable, you get the same product repeatedly, with no additional harm to nature or your wallet. This means anyone can make an effort to protect the environment, all from one simple change!
Unfortunately, much of the plastic that people throw away from disposables makes its way into rivers and oceans. In the U.S., for example, just 8 percent of plastic waste is recycled on average, with the remaining 92 percent going to landfills or directly into our environment — often ending up in water systems.
The environmental impact of this plastic waste is immense as it can affect marine life and eventually filter back onto our own plates in the form of toxic microplastics being consumed by fish. To reduce our dependence on disposable plastics, it's important to focus on using reusable and biodegradable alternatives. This will not only reduce global pollution but also help protect our shared ecosystems in the long run.
Finding refillable alternatives to disposable products is an excellent way to reduce reliance on disposables. From shopping bags and water bottles to mugs, straws, containers, and other items in our daily lives, there are many convenient options out there that can replace single-use items. Not only do they save us money in the long run, but they also cut down on waste and pollution. By investing in just a few durable items, a person can make a substantial effort to go green and help protect the environment. Furthermore, refilling our containers with sustainably-produced household supplies such as laundry detergent or all-purpose cleaner can help us avoid toxins and hazardous materials that may be present in some disposable counterparts. Simple changes like these can bring about meaningful differences for our planet, demonstrating the power of being mindful of what we purchase, use, and dispose of.
This article is authored by Dr Casey Abrahamsmen. Dr Abrahamsmen is a board certified physician with over 13 years of experience in internal medicine and pain management. He practises Palliative care at a hospital in Venezuela and is a strong advocative for CBD and believes CBD has a major role to play towards healthy non addictive pain management habits. You can read more about Dr Abrahamsmen here.
This article was peer-reviewed by Dr M Mansoor Siddique (PhD). Dr Siddique has over eight years of experience working with CBD and CBD products.
Disclaimer: All of our products are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. It is recommended to check with doctor before starting a new dietary supplement program. All CBD products sold have less than 0.2% THC content and abide by both EU an UK law.